With Development and Construction experience we differ from our competition.
With over 27 years of increasingly senior and leadership experience across the development and construction sectors, Iain offers a comprehensive understanding of what drives value during all stages of the development and construction cycle – and the successful achievement of business objectives.
- Commercial Bay – Responsible for procurement and management of the consultant team, main contractor, and interfacing with Auckland Council to agree the Development Agreement for City Rail Link
- 80 Queen St – Fully leased on completion and sold with a development profit at the height of the GFC, and Property Council New Zealand Awards winner.
- ANZ Centre – Responsible for completing the redevelopment of this complex, occupied commercial office building, achieving final account settlement prior to practical completion for $1m less than what was submitted
- Bowen Campus – Lead role in the preparation of Government RFP for the campus, and preparation and analysis of alternative schemes
- 171 Featherston St – Scope and cost managed to achieve budget and accurately reflected the obligations of the redevelopment agreement, then appointment of main contractor
- Wynyard Quarter – Coordinated EOI and RFP submissions, working with management team to agree Development Agreement
Iain’s extensive and proven experience across all phases of the property development and delivery cycle includes:
- Providing significant input into business strategy, direction and development, acting as a Regional Director and member of a senior management team.
- Development management of significant commercial property developments, including the contractual and financial administration of major construction projects.
- Leading all phases of the property development and delivery cycle across a range of commercial, residential and retail projects in New Zealand, London and Australia.
Kyle Mingins is a highly experienced and dedicated property professional who brings 15 years of experience across several sectors in Australia, NZ and the UK.
Most recently leading DCF’s work for M&L Hospitality at 5-15 Albert Street, he was extensively involved in the delivery of the Swanston Central and Collins Arch projects in Melbourne prior to returning to New Zealand in 2020. His personable approach, analytical skills and collaborative management style has delivered results in a number of major commercial, residential, hotel and mixed use developments.
- Collins Arch ($600m) – Management of the Collins Arch development from concept and town planning through to the detailed design and procurement of the major D&C contract. Kyle was lead project manager for the delivery of Cbus Property’s iconic Collins Arch project which included Commercial, Hotel and Residential uses.
- 5 Albert Street (undisclosed) – Managing development and construction of 5-15 Albert Street. Comprising 36,000m2 of premium grade commercial NLA over 38 levels, Kyle has been responsible for the town planning, tendering and leasing of M&L Hospitality’s first major development in the Auckland market.
- Swanston Central ($366m) – one of Melbourne’s largest residential projects – Hengyi Pacific’s Swanston Central development featured 1,039 apartments delivered over multiple separable portions. Kyle was integral in the early design phase and procurement of this iconic project at the top of Swanston Street.
- 80 Queen St ($220m) – Fully leased on completion and sold with a development profit at the height of the GFC, and Property Council New Zealand supreme award winner
- Town Planning Approvals / Building Consents
- Design Coordination and Management
- Project Procurement and Delivery Strategy
- Building Contract Preparation / Negotiation
- Client Representation
- AFL preparation & execution
- Programme Preparation and Management
- Preparation of Design Briefs
- Risk Management